Monday, June 9, 2008

Another day.

We have finally caught up completely on our sleep around the Griffee house. We have been struggling the past week or so to get to bed at a decent hour. Then on top of that Michael still has to get up early to go to work. But last night we went to bed on time. Although Michael still didn't get up on time for work...he said he didn't feel very well.

Kailye and I went over to the Scera pool again today. It is nice to live 2 minutes from such a great pool. Kailye loves it. I was going to take the camera today but I forgot. I'll try to remember tomorrow. It is such a beautiful day today that we can't help but spend as much of it outside as possible. Michael is actually out right now grabbing some steaks to grill for dinner. Should be good. This was a very boring post but if you need something to laugh at just scroll down and watch Demon Kailye again!

4 comments:

Will said...

Wow, you're on blogging-fire. I'm totally enjoying the warmth.

Mickie and Matt said...

Hey I love the steak Idea now if I only had a BBQ... Oh and I loooove the Scera pool too! This year we have Seven peaks season passes we'll see how that goes.

Kay said...

Hope the baby comes soon, if not then it can wait til the great day of the 20th!!

Holly said...

HEY! Coldstone sounds yummy...now that we are here...call and we will go with you! :P