Wednesday, June 18, 2008

update

It's been a while since I posted so I figured it was about time. I wrote about all the pregnancy stuff at my other blog. But other than that we have just been hanging out. Kailye and I have been going to the pool a lot. She loves it there. Last week Steph and the boys come with us once and I actually remembered to take my camera. Since last week though I have been too uncomfortable to brave the pool with out Michael. Poor Kk is going crazy just staying home. I'll be glad when I can move again in a few days.We took a trip up the canyon with my family last Saturday. We thought it was going to be a short little drive just up the canyon but we went all the way up to the Summit trail head for Timpanogos. Oh well it was nice to hang out with family. I can't remember the last time we went and did something with my family. I tried some Kung-Fu Panda moves to get the baby out..obviously didn't work. I even ran up hill..yeah I'm sure that was funny to watch. And I ran some stairs..all that did is make me sore for 2 days. Oh Well, I tried!After the canyon Michael and I went and saw The Happening...DON'T waste your time. It was the worst movie. SO STUPID. We are both M. Night Shyamalan fans but this was not one of his best movies. We also went and saw The Hulk last night. I didn't expect anything out of that one but I actually really liked it. We figured it would be our last "date night" for a little while so we took advantage of that and went to dinner also. It was nice to be with just Michael. With him working so much we don't see him nearly as much as we used to, and he is tired by the time he gets home. He has missed not seeing Kailye as much also. He was the one who was home with Kailye while she was a baby and toddler and I'm glad he got the opportunity to do so. I know he is glad now for the chance he got to spend so much time with her. It will be so different with Keija.

We have not done too much this past week because I have been just a little uncomfortable. But by Friday we will be done and things can re-adjust all over again.


3 comments:

Holly said...

So the movie wasn't good, eh? I am not a 'scary movie' kind of gal so I probably will be taking your advice! ;) KK can come with us to the pool anytime she wants. We would love to have her. ;)

Will said...

Haha, that last picture was sweet. Maybe you need to hold the Incredible Hulk poses to get the kidi out quicker . . .

Chrissie said...

So how much longer?! I can't wait to hear what the Labor & Delivery nurses think of you trying Kung Fu Panda moves to induce labor!