Completely out of order and from 4 different houses:)
The goods from all 5 Grandparents were great!
All the kids love everything they got and have been loving playing with it all.

Daddy loves his boy.

the Cage spotted the Loot!!!...her kind of loot anyway:)

"Stocking stuffers" from Gma Leeana

Aubri on her Favorite Christmas toy:)

Jayci-she sure loves babies! I hope she still feels the same when her own little brother comes?:)

Super siked about it all!

Sleepy boy

Oh my cheese ball child...notice the missing tooth.

The Cage and Aubri

"you mean there was stuff in these things under our tree?"

So patient

Very tired boy on Christmas Eve.

The table...we usually do our own Christmas Eve but with a sick baby we helped feed my parents and Sister's family.

Temple Square...So cold!

Thanks to our family we had an incredible Christmas. I loved every second of it. I am sad I didn't pull my camera out at Aunt Val's house on Christmas day but as usual the food and company was fabulous.
4 comments:
YAY! CHRISTMAS!!! Dont you just LOVE it when your parents spoil your children for you? Oh and how cute Cage's hair is getting longer :)
Looks fun! Merry Christmas! Kids really make the holiday.
Ok who is eating baked lays that early in the morning? I chuckled when I saw that.
It looks like your Christmas was great! :)
Post a Comment