Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Busy Day.

I have about 30 things to get done today and I'm hoping to get at least 3 of them accomplished:)

I need to help Santa find the one and only item the sweet 6 year old at my house asked for...
at a more economical price.

Head to DI to scope out snow boots and snow pants...
might be out of luck on that savings.

Grocery store-we need milk for the growing minds in our home & formula for the formerly skinny 4 month old who now eats ALL THE TIME:)

And I get to do it all with 2 babies and 6 inches of snow.

I need to get 2 babies fed, dressed, bundled, & myself the like in the next 45 minutes...
I'm grateful for m
y EMU boots on days like today!!


6 comments:

Tami said...

Enjoy the crazy times- those babies will be 6 and 7 years old before you know it.

Holly said...

You are busy gal! I need to go grocery shopping too! :) DI...hmmm maybe I'll meet you there if I can get the boys are settled... ;)

Kari said...

Don't forget to look for ugly sweaters while you're at DI! ;)

Mickie and Matt said...

Ahh yes, those are the times when I realize that my mother must have been wonder woman to have 4 kids ages 2 and newborn, and still brave grocery shopping by herself! Yikes! Good luck you can do it, you'll get everything done. Hey what is the 6 year olds hearts desire for Christmas? I can help find a good price for it if you want.

Kay said...

Good luck...you can do it!

Sprack Attack said...

Hope you made it through the day with your sanity.