My little man is 4 months old. The stats go something like this...
Height 26 inches=95%
Weight 12.1 lbs=5%
Head ?..I don't remember=50%
So my little man is very tall and very skinny.
Doc wants to fatten my little guy up...here comes the formula.
I have mixed feelings about it but it's what's best for him:)
Our little guy is strong and healthy.
He gets up on all four.
Rolls over.
Oohs & Aahs.
And is almost always showing off those double dimples:)
Height 26 inches=95%
Weight 12.1 lbs=5%
Head ?..I don't remember=50%
So my little man is very tall and very skinny.
Doc wants to fatten my little guy up...here comes the formula.
I have mixed feelings about it but it's what's best for him:)
Our little guy is strong and healthy.
He gets up on all four.
Rolls over.
Oohs & Aahs.
And is almost always showing off those double dimples:)
2 comments:
Wow. He's 4 months old and already gets up on all 4's? Are my kids slow or is yours early? That's awesome! Good luck beefing him up. I was supposed to do that with Jayden and I've gotten him from 3% to 8% :)
I love it when he smiles at Aunt Holly! :D
Post a Comment