Friday, December 11, 2009

this just stinks...

The Cage is with one Gma and KK is with the other.
I am home with Buddha by myself.

I started feeling sickl
y last night and went to sleep at 8:45...12:30AM it hit.
I'm blaming it all on HOLL
y!!

If we have to move out of state for Michael to go to Med school, these da
ys are really going to stink.
I am so blessed to live so close to all of m
y wonderful family.
Even more blessed the
y are so willing to take my precious babies.

yesterday was pretty good up until the sickness.
I went to lunch with m
y mother on her birthday
hung out with m
y family
helped a little one learn that having to go to the principals office is a BIG DEAL
and got to talk to m
y husband for a few minutes before I zonked out:)


3 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Arg I am sorry! It seems to be going around! I hope no one else in you home gets sick/ you get feeling better soon! I wish I lived closer I would take any one of your children for ya any time!

Holly said...

I will take the blame...you know me...I carry it around so I can ruin my birthday and my son's! HEE,HEE,HEE! ;) Get better. Love you! :)

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

We got it too! And I blame Holly too:) Ok, Bright and Gray got it, not all of us.