Both babies are on the same nap schedule now!
Gabe was so small at his last Dr.'s apt so we put him on formula...now who needs mom when you've got a nice, big, full bottle.
So I guess I'm done feeding him...I had mixed feelings but Gabe really loves his bottles and is getting bigger already.
Kk is headed to a friends house after school today. I am going to grab my book and enjoy a nice long bath with nothing in the schedule for a good 2 hours:)
Sorry so short but did you hear the a fore mentioned events...babies-napping, Kk-friend's, me-book & bath:)
So I guess I'm done feeding him...I had mixed feelings but Gabe really loves his bottles and is getting bigger already.
Kk is headed to a friends house after school today. I am going to grab my book and enjoy a nice long bath with nothing in the schedule for a good 2 hours:)
Sorry so short but did you hear the a fore mentioned events...babies-napping, Kk-friend's, me-book & bath:)
4 comments:
Good for you, enjoy the time when you can find it!!
YAY! Same nap time! That is always nice... ;)
Yup Yup or so I hear
Oh I am so jealous!! Good for you and I hope you take every second of that two hours just for you!!! It's been I while since i have blogged or looked up anyone so I am glad to hear that all is well with you all!! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment