Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I love this time of year.

This my favorite part of our Holiday traditions!

Our fake, pre-lit, put it together and plug it in tree is one I am ver
y proud of. I bought it the year we bought our house on clearance for $20! All the ornaments came from a Roberts after Christmas sale for another $20! and...Voila! All the stockings! There is even one for the dog...until we have add to our not so tiny family.
Oh little town of Bethlehem.
All BRIGHT red & green!
This little guy is one of my favorites.
Michael and I have been to a few Holiday parties this year.
We are reall
y enjoying the family and friends.
I'm sure Natalie will be thrilled with this picture but really if she didn't want me to post it she probably shouldn't have jumped in:)...lol.
We are getting more and more busy as Christmas approaches and I love and hate it. I love seeing everyone and building new family traditions. I hate that so many forget the true meaning of this time of year. We have been SO blessed this past year and we are looking forward to what the Lord has in store for us in the coming year. We try to recognize the Saviors presence in our everyday lives and continue be grateful for it. We are very grateful for the sacrifice the Savior made for us and try to live up to the expectations set by that example. It is the true meaning of "where much is given, much is expected".

We tr
y daily to teach the sweet spirits we have on loan of the Savior and we are grateful for the season that centers around His birth. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season.

3 comments:

Holly said...

That was well put Trish! :) Thanks for reminding me... ;)

Tami said...

Nice Christmas letter! Thanks

NatalieCook said...

T-Rish! I just might kick your butt when I see you later....acutally I really like that picture, I don't even know what you are talking about. It's hott. woof.