Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Okay i know its been quite a awhile since I last blogged. As most of you can imagine things have been a little busy around our house. Michael Graduated on May 4, 2007. I'm so proud of him. It was sad that his happy day got scared with the loss of our precious baby but he seemed to be okay with it.

I stayed home from work last week to take Kailye to the many activities she had for school but honestly I think I did it more for me. It helped quite a bit to not need to work and deal with my emotions. Plus I was still cramping all last week.


Kailye had her recital pictures taken at school. She looked so stinkin' cute! I'm at at work so I will have to post a bunch of pictures of all these events later...sorry : ) I took a picture of her with her dad and their hair looked about the same. It was very curly so I told her she looked like Shirley Temple and she said "who's Shirley Temple?" So we took a trip to Walmart, as well as 5 other stores previous, and found a 3 disc box set for her to watch. We all saw all 3 movies about six times in two days before Grand
pa got the satellite hooked back up tp the TV.

On Thursday KK had her karate advancement demonstration. She is usually not shy for these types of things ever but that day she definitely was. I think it was that she could see everyone in the audience. She was cute though and did pretty well...so she got her next belt..like they aren't going to give a 3 year old their belt.


The next day, on Friday, was Natalie and Chandler's wedding. Now that was a very long day. She got married up at Sundance Resort. It was a beautiful day. Very sunny and hot. The ceremony was very nice, Chandler's dad is the bishop in their ward so he did the ceremony. I think that would be pretty cool...oh wait my grandpa did my ceremony :) The only down thing was that the ceremony was at 2 and the reception didn't start until 6, and since the resort is up the canyon it wasn't like you co
uld just run home for a few hours...so...we all sat around at the restaurants and the deli all afternoon. The reception was fun and the setting couldn't have been more beautiful...like I said I'll have to put up pictures later.

It was so nice to not have much to do on Saturday. We went up to Dan & Peggy's new house, which is still empty, and sat around for a minute with Michael's Uncle David and his Aunt Diana & uncle Jerry. We went to Mexico with David and he is for sure my favorite of his uncles. He treats Michael and his brother and sister like they are his own kids. We all went up Millcreek Canyon and had a little picnic. It was such a nice day to be outside. We sat and talked and Kailye took everyone on walks, one of which she got to see a snake on. We took some cute pictures in the river. And we discovered Kailye is VERY afraid of ANY bugs at all. She would see a box elder bug and as soon as it got close to her she'd scream and cry. It was kind of funny but so sad.


Well like I said I'm at work so I should probably get to it. I'm counting down the days to when I can quit and stay home with kk, I was hoping it would be before Steph moved to Mexico b
ut it's not looking like that is going to happen...Peace.

8 comments:

Huntsmans said...

I want to see pics!!! Love you all and miss you! Katy

Kristin said...

Well the blog was in a criptic text, but I got my way around that. It sounds like you guys have been very busy. Tell Kailye congrats for getting the next belt.

Kay said...

I couldn't read anything....yep all in cryptic text! How'd you get around it, Kristin or Will?

Holly said...

I am with Kay...what?!?! I wish I could read it.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Sounds like you all have problems, I could read it just fine;-) Love you Trish!

Heather S. said...

Mine is cryptic- but you can copy and paste it into a document and change the font to a different style...
you probably did it on purpose didn't you! SNEAKY, SNEAKY!

Bobbie said...

No problem reading it here either... weirdo's. ;-)

I'm glad you blogged again. I missed you and your blogginess. I'm Part Time this summer (TWO WEEKS>>>WAHOO) so when you don't work anymore we can chill. ;-)

Love you, oh and nice new pic of KK, wonder where you found that?