So I got this lovely cold everyone has had all week. I got it last week and felt yucky all weekend. Then Monday I felt okay just a little congested. Then out of no where ... BAMMM!!!!!!!....yesterday I woke up and could not even talk. It was awful. I felt so gross all day. I had a sinus headache, sore throat, cough, runny nose, watery eyes, I was sneezing all day, and my whole body ached. I layed in bed ALL day yesterday mostly sleeping.
Poor Steph I think ended up watching KK for quite a while because at one point I woke up and Michael was asleep too. Poop guy, he caught it yesterday and was sick all last night. He is pretty hilarious when he has a fever though. Let me tell you the list...
1. He woke up in the middle of Monday night and went to go to the bathroom, he then heard someone say, as he describes it "plain as day", "Michael, Michael, Michael..". I guess it scarred him to death. He was looking all over to find out where it came from.
2. We woke up Tuesday morning and I couldn't talk so I had Michael call my boss to let her know I wouldn't be in. Well he finished the conversation, with my boss, "Okay, I love you." It was a bit strange. My whole office got a good laugh out of it.
3. Last night his brother called and he was asleep. I handed him the phone and said it's your brother. Well he talked to him for a minute then hung up. I asked him what that was about and he responded as follows..."He wanted to know what he could buy to prove that Natalie is from outer space"...."What?"..."He wants to know how to prove Natalie is an Alien"...then he went back to sleep. I found out later he had told his brother he was on his way up to help one of his friends move.
Yea...He's a little crazy when he's sick. Well I really hope that Kk doesn't get this cold. It's her birthday tomorrow and her party on Saturday. That would be so sad. Well I better get back to work...Peace.
6 comments:
It sounds like we all have this cold together... :( Feel better
Ok...I don't think I will visit Utah any timew soon, or at leats until you all get rid od the cold/flu. I have been sick enough lately.
That is funny he is so out of it!
I am sick too, it sucks. I didn't get it till Tuesday night but yesterday was horrible. I felt probably exactly like you, so today I slept until...well, um, let's just say it was in the p.m. but I feel way better because of it! I'm sorry I couldn't watch Kailye this week!
So did you really mean to call your husband a "poop guy"? I thought that was HILARIOUS. But yeah Mickeal seems a little crazy when he has a fever.
Tell KK happy birthday! I hope you all feel better! YUCKY! I can't believe how big she's getting! I remember the good ol days of talking in your tummy! I know, I'm a crazy lady...
Happy b-day KK I totally spaced! Well I hope you are all feeling better
Love you and miss you!!
Post a Comment