Saturday, May 26, 2007

Oh those cute boys...



So tonight we watched the boys while Steph went to the Pirates movie with the family. It was fun they all, including KK, loved running all over the house. They are getting so good at playing together. We'll be sad when they all leave. It's been so much fun having Steph here too. I used to love hanging out with her and always choosing the crappiest movies ever to watch. If you ever want to know any good movies, don't ask us.




We spent most of the night running around and playing "soccer" outside. Although Michael was pretty excited when Parks threw the rugby ball to him and he did it perfectly. It was cute. I'm hoping our next kid is a boy because his surrogate boys are moving away. I think he's going to miss them.




I had them all in bed and Parks was calmed down after the whole "my mom's going to leave me and go to Mexico" & "I want to go to Mexico and see my daddy" & my personal favorite "no body's going to come to my birthday in Mexico". After reassuring him that we were all going to come and visit him in Mexico and his mom wasn't going to leave him and he could see his daddy next week he pretty much calmed down. He was so sweet though. He wasn't yelling all these things he was just genuinely sad. It was sweet. We watched Mulan and Bright had to sit next to "buba" then he fell right to sleep. It was so sweet. If I wasn't so lazy I would have gone down stairs and gotten a camera. Sorry.




yesterday was KK's B-day. I feel kind of bad because I had to work all day and so did Michael so she stayed with Grandma's. She came in in the morning and reminded me it was her birthday...Oops. Which also reminded me I was very late for work. Oh well, what are they going to do fire me...well I really need to go to bed...peace.

5 comments:

Kay said...

What cute kids you all have. Maybe someday I will live close to family.

Happy Birthday to Kailee from the Braggs!

I need to go to bed too!

Holly said...

KK I hope you had a FUN birthday! We are going to see Pirates tonight. :)

Huntsmans said...

cute kids we will all miss them

Kristin said...

Hope she had a great bithday party. And kailye told me that we could move in after Parker left. How sweet!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

you really do pick the crapiest movies ever. Thanks for taking the critters.-art-