...in my makeup bag this morning.
I love it!
My HUSBAND has become the man I didn't know I wanted to marry.
I have become a person I didn't know I wanted to be.
And WE have done it together.
It was a bitter sweet journey I would not change for anything.
An on going process that will never end.
I love my husband and can only hope to have half of the amazing qualities he possesses.
I love it!
My HUSBAND has become the man I didn't know I wanted to marry.
I have become a person I didn't know I wanted to be.
And WE have done it together.
It was a bitter sweet journey I would not change for anything.
An on going process that will never end.
I love my husband and can only hope to have half of the amazing qualities he possesses.
5 comments:
Very Sweet. What a thoughtful hubby. You sound like you are so devoted to each other.
That was too sweet. Just the right amount of syrup too.
What an amazing guy! So glad you found each other!
He is a sweet guy and you two are great together. XOXO
Awesome way to put it!
Post a Comment