This picture is so priceless. It is definitely my favorite from the whole weekend. It was Kailye's very first time on an airplane. Can you tell? This is as we were lifting off. Kailye was so excited she kept saying "when are we going to blastoff?" By the time we came home it was her fourth flight and she told me she was a veteran. yea she's a nut. I don't know where she comes up with these things.
It was also Braxton's first plane ride. He really just wanted to play with uncle Michael's hat though.
Kailye took this picture. She's quite the little photographer. Some of the pictures she takes are so cool.
And here it comes....all the worst pictures of my siblings. Although poor Katy's was definitely the worst...sorry Kate.
Oh yea and one of mom...lovely.
yea we're in Disneyland!!!!!
The first day we were there we waited in line for a really long time to do the Nemo ride. It was so cool. I think I liked it better than Kailye. After that we went to California Adventures. It was fun to see the shows and go on the kids rides....we didn't discover the full park until that night. A lot of us went on the HUGE roller coaster at the back of the park that night. It was SOOOO good. I am scarred to death of heights but if you want to strap me to a piece of machinery and send me at G forces flying through the air...I'm there. It really was good. Right when you think it's almost over it keeps going. Plus we had hardly any wait.
"yea, I'm so cool. I'm taller than all you little people."
Cute picture of Parks too.
Kailye's first picture with a character. She was sooo funny. Disneyland is so much more fun with little kids.
Oh how pretty. We were waiting for Bugs life.
Michael jumped a fence for this picture but it's so cute.
Kailye ate one of those ice cream bars that is shaped like Mickey Mouse...can you tell? They have always been my favorite because my mom used to get them at the grocery store when I was little.
Bright waiting so patiently for everyone else.
Art &Parks and Michael & Kailye
Kailye made us wait for 20 minutes until Cinderella came back from her break...she was very excited about the kiss on the cheek.
Is it the Burger King or Cinderella...who knows?
On day two we went to Disneyland. It was so fun to take Kailye on all the rides. She was just tall enough to go on almost all of them. It was so nice. And she was so excited every time. She is an adrenaline junky I guess. I thought after one roller coaster she'd be done but she just kept going. After every one we'd ask her if she liked it and she'd say yes then we'd ask her if she wanted to go again and she'd say NO. It was cute. In the afternoon Steph and Art bugged the Hostess at Blue Bayou enough that they got us a table for all 17 of us for lunch. It was awesome. That is by far my favorite restaurant ever. Not only for the food but the atmosphere, and all the memories that I have there from being a kid. It was so great to have those memories now with all my brother and sister in-laws, my nephews, my grandma, Leeana, bryan, and my husband and Kailye. They both loved it.

Dinner at Blue Bayou. MMMMMMmmmmm!!!!!
Dinner at Blue Bayou. MMMMMMmmmmm!!!!!
Kailye got to ride almost every roller coaster. She even puts her arms up. I wanted to buy the pictures of her on Splash Mountain and on Space mountain but she was hidden behind peoples arms or heads...but she was funny.
Kailye's favorite ride was Small World. She loved it.
She was watching Fantasmic when I took this picture. She LOVED it. But she also loves Fantasia so she liked all the parts that some kids think are boring.
On Sunday before we left to go to the airport we were going to go to lunch but my sweet little nephew had a seizure so we cut the day short to attend to him and his extremely worried parents. It was very scary, they are apparently common in children under 5 when they are sick and the fever spikes. It is still an image I will never get out of my head. I'm so grateful they weren't by themselves and that there were 2 registered nurses at the restaurant we were at. I also learned what do if it ever happens to any of my kids. you can read more about it on her blog if you'd like.
I have so many more cute pictures but they are on the Disney Photo Pass web site and I can't copy them off so I'll have to order a CD. That one has a picture of all 17 of us in costume. It's cute.
The whole weekend was soooo awesome. I love spending time with my family. I'm glad that for the most part we all get a long and that we are all so close.
We had so much fun that I wish we could have stayed another 2 days. It was so fun to see Kailye's reaction to everything. She was so cute. Thank you mom and dad!!!
8 comments:
Those are some great photos! It looks like you all had so much fun! And what a blessing to be able to create those memories with your family! I wish my family could do stuff like that more often. You're all such a cute family! Peace out
Ok first off whats up with all the bad pictures of your family?!
Secondly, I don't remember mom buying Mickey Ice Cream... ever. So either you dreamt it or it was that other mom that raised you.
Third, what do you mean we all got along "for the most part". WHATEVER.. you are now being shunned...
Now don't you wish you had a vacation from your vacation. Looks so fun though.
Time off work-good
A vacation-great
On parent's dime-priceless
Maybe Dawn came to my house, because I remember buying Mickey Mouse popcycles.
Oh my gosh...tons of syrup! I love it! It was almost like I was there with you guys. K's face is too much. ;)
That was such a great account of everything. You make me miss having K at our house. Doesn't THAT say a lot! That didn't come out right . . . and I don't know how to make it sound the way I want it sound. You get the point.
I don't appreciate that you put bad pictures of everyone but you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I can't see the picture of Bright climbing the gate!
Thanks for being a part of a very fun trip:)
Wow what great pictures! It looks like you all had a blast! You are lucky to have your family so close and that you all love each other so much. What a fun vacation!
Post a Comment