I am so proud of myself already...check this out. I've been working on it and so far so good. you all are so nice about Kailye's pictures. I think she looks older in those pictures because you can see her freckles on her face. She doesn't have that perfect baby skin anymore. She is too cute though...it makes me just a little nervous. Well as long as she isn't like Michael and I were she should be just fine : )
On another note...I entered her in a gap modelling contest. She could win a trip to San Fransisco and a bunch of GAP clothes. It was easy to enter her you just go to gap.com and they have a banner on the web site that links you over. I think we should all do it since all of our kids are so stinking cute!! Well I'm off to run. Bye.
3 comments:
Good for you on your weight loss! That is GREAT! You need a treadmill like me or the Y membership...no running in the cold for me! ;)
Kristin and Steph should sign their kids up too!!!
Congrats! you go girl... you show 'em whose boss! And I really like that track you're talking about... it's a nice one!
Post a Comment