Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday.

Today was a "normal" day. I went to work this morning and my boss decided to take everyone to a movie. We went and saw The Game Plan. It was a lot more cute than I thought it would be. After the movie it was about time to go get Kailye so I just picked her up on my way back to work.

We went up to mom and dad's house and hung out with Bobbie and Steph and the boys. We were only there for a minute because I needed to take Marley to the vet. She is going in on Thursday to be fixed...oh poor little doggy. She's so spoiled. We put her in Kailye's room to sleep and after about an hour she came into our room...Kk was driving her crazy and she just wanted to sleep. But after she laid on the hard wood floors in our room she went right back into her bed to sleep. It is much softer than the floor...she's such a baby.

After the vet Dad and Steph and Bobbie showed up at my house to drop off a bunch of stuff from the yard that is ours. They were all headed to dinner at Zuppas so we went with them. It was very good. And now I am very full.

Well I need to get Kailye to bed so I better go...bye.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds like a good day. Your puppy is big time spoiled. Bonnie and Duke now want to move in with you. At our house the dogs sleep in the garage and hang out in the kennel during the day when I am not home. ;)

Kay said...

A movie at work...that's a normal day? Pretty cool!

Bobbie said...

Dinner was fun! It was good to see you guys.