Thursday, October 4, 2007

Kailye and I played outside tonight before she went to bed. She is such a cheese ball. I wanted to post a video of her and Marley it was so cute. But I have no idea how to do that. Kristen you will have to give me a lesson. But here are some cute pictures anyway.





8 comments:

Heather S. said...

she's such a beautiful little chica! Just like her mommy!

Will said...

Wow, I must miss Kristin babysitting her a little. She's getting big now that I'm not seeing her every few days.

Kristin said...

There is now a video icon next to where you add the pictures. It is really simple now.

Holly said...

K is such a cutie! What a hambone... :)

Kay said...

Wow! Those pics make her look a little older. I guess she's growing up.

Kari said...

I think she looks older in those pictures too! They are really cute though!

Huntsmans said...

She looks so much like you!!! wow.

The Hill Family said...

I just showed Ben your blog and he saw her picture and said,"oh man, she is beautiful." I have to agree!