Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Halloween

We ordered Kailye's costume today. She decided, after an hour and a half of looking, to be Cinderella. I think the costume is cute. Michael and I still haven't decided what we are going to be but we probably better figure it out today considering we have to have it by next Wednesday. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Holly said...

Wish I could help...hmm...how about Sleeping Beauty and Prince Charming? Eric and I were invited to a costume party on the 27th. Everyone has to dress up as 'pimp or a ho'...uh yeah...Eric will be my ho and I will be the pimp IF we go. Not too sure I like the language...or suggestion tho. :)

Mickie and Matt said...

Sheesh Good luck. Everyone here at my work are coming as "tail gaiters" insane fans. Like Face paints and jerseys everything your fav. sport team. ... doesnt quite go with kk's costume though.

Kay said...

Holly...that sounds awful! But maybe you can have fun?

Dawn...Dweedle Dee and Dweedle Dum...that's my sugestion. No really I think it would be funny!