Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yesterday we had every intent of getting the tile up in our shower. BUT, by the time Michael got home I was at wits end with Kailye...ready to send her to her room FOREVER!!!!! I did however manage to have dinner ready by the time Michael got home. Actually just as he walked in the door...It was incredible timing, really it was like something out of 50's movie...Minus the little apron and and cute little dress with ballet flats. well actually I was wearing ballet flats...ha ha that's funny.

After dinner I told Michael that we really needed to mow the lawn...we've lived in the house for 3 weeks and had never mowed...it was like a little jungle. As fun as that sounds it looked awful. Michael started into it while I ran up the street to get some gas for the mower...I did not actually run so much as drive. Well I got to the gas station and I couldn't get the gas can open so I drove back to the house to have Michael open it. Then it was back to the gas station and back to the house again. Well by the time we were done with all of that it was getting late and Kailye really needed to get to bed...SO, again shower not done. Michael has Rugby and Ju-Jitsu...his latest endeavor, I know he's crazy...tonight so it's looking like he will be doing it this weekend. RAIN OR SHINE!!

My family started a biggest loser this week and I am so proud of myself for jumping in already. You can see my progress at my other blog.

Well I need to get back to work. bye.

6 comments:

Kay said...

How are we suppose to come for a visit, if there is no place to take a shower. I guess I will have to stay at Kristin and Will's??

Kay said...

Oh...and Harvey calls it "harvesting" the grass when it gets that long.

Holly said...

When Eric was gone our lawn went over 4 weeks once. Yep...he was a little mad. Hope you get your shower done this weekend! :)

Will said...

wwYour 1st paragraph had me laughing. Ballet flats, you're weird.

Kristin said...

Glad Kailey is still alive. I have those days quite often with Jason. It is nice to pawn him off on Will some times.

Heather S. said...

You crack me up lady... I like reading your blogs. I need new tile in my bathroom... I HATE our bathrooms. Seriously