Our beautiful journey and mamma's thoughts on the whole deal.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
bed pics
Michael put the lion on there...he was pretty tired when he made the bed this morning. I still need to get thing hung on the walls and put my curtains up. I also need to clean up a little but it looks better than it has since we moved in.
I think it looks great too. I don't think it looks girly if you see the whole thing. Maybe if you just saw the top of the swirly things you might think they were the top of a heart.....but I don't think it's girly!
http://littlehuxies.blogspot.com/2007/04/our-pictures-are-up.html. My bed has metal and curly q's and I don't think it's girly... and neither does my husband. I like your bed. YOu go girl.
So Pretty!!! I like it a lot. I think it is elegant, and I don't think it matters if it does look girly, everyone knows that wives decorate. I don't think that anyone would ever see that and think, "Hey, Michael, you're girly for having that bed."
7 comments:
I like it! It looks great,and it really is not that girly
I think it looks great too. I don't think it looks girly if you see the whole thing. Maybe if you just saw the top of the swirly things you might think they were the top of a heart.....but I don't think it's girly!
LOVE IT! :)
Poor Michael - I'm not sayin' it's girly - let's just say that I'm sure Kailye will love to inherit that bed in 10 yrs.
Love the bed! I think it looks great. Your house looks clean and great! If your house needs to be cleaned then I think mine needs to be overhauled!
http://littlehuxies.blogspot.com/2007/04/our-pictures-are-up.html. My bed has metal and curly q's and I don't think it's girly... and neither does my husband. I like your bed. YOu go girl.
So Pretty!!! I like it a lot. I think it is elegant, and I don't think it matters if it does look girly, everyone knows that wives decorate. I don't think that anyone would ever see that and think, "Hey, Michael, you're girly for having that bed."
Post a Comment