Kailye had her Christmas program tonight. At her program last year she was very shy and didn't do very much. This year we talked about her her program a lot and she told me she was going to be shy again. After I talked to her about how I used to sing in front of lots of people she asked how I did it. I told her I just sang really loud and didn't get scarred. She has been practicing and she did so well. I was so proud of her. She was not scarred at all.
Here is Kailye with Santa. She was not so fooled. She told us that it wasn't the real Santa.
This is her waiting for her chance to show a break away karate move. Lovely really. She's such a lady. HA HA HA
Last Night we went with some friends up to temple square. It was so fun. It wasn't too cold so it was fun to walk around and take our time. After we looked at the lights we went and watched the Joseph Smith movie in the Joseph Smith Memorial building. It was very good. There were some parts that were a little bit much for Kailye but she was very good at asking what was going on. She was so excited to tell Grandma Leeana today about how she knew all about Joseph Smith.
7 comments:
Cute pics! I'm glad KK did so well at the dance. She is such a cutie:)
Sounds like she has some talent!
Kailye looks sooo CUTE! I love the Karate pants with the skirt over the top! Sounds like something Noelle would do. And I am so glad she did great in her program. Looks like we have a star in the making. You guys look great at Temple square! I love the pics!
KK looks so cute in her half dress/ half karate uniform! :P
Looks like you had a good evening-I love those nights. :)
I wish we lived close enough to visit temple square... Denver's lights are even an hour away. *Sigh*
I love the dress under the karate uniform....yep, she's all girl!
I'm jealous! I love the lights! Sound like fun, and KK's hair is really getting dark?
I think the skirt should be part of every karate uniform!
She looks great! Wish I could have gone.
Post a Comment