Well its been a rough few days for us. We have had some pretty hefty decisions to make concerning work. I changed jobs about 6 weeks ago and I really enjoy working in the field. However because of our car accident it is nearly impossible for me to do so anymore until they fix my back and figure out whats wrong with my head...I know ha ha somethings wrong with my head. Anyway after a tough night Michael and I decided that the best thing for me to do is to move back to inside sales. It kind of stinks but I am excited to be making good money again. The stress from not making any money and being in constant pain is not worth it right now.
I talked to my old boss this morning and she was so excited. She said I could back back today if I wanted to. So as of tomorrow I am going back in. I'm hoping this will help a bit with our current situation as far as our accident and no money thing goes. yea that's been great let me tell you.
Well that was not a fun post but I've got to get things out sometimes and I really enjoy all of your encouraging comments. I love having so much family.
WOW lots and lots of syrup today. Love you all. I'll post happier later.
8 comments:
Trish-I love reading your blog. IF you have to get things out...well then you have to get things out-talking baout hem is key. I am glad you are going to be able to get back to your old job. I hope your back and head feels better soon. I've heard a lot of people tell me something's wrong with my head, and I haven't been in an accident. ;) Hang in there. LOVE YOU!!!! :)
about them NOT baout hem-what was that?!?! See...my head! ;)
Good luck:) Hope it is a good move for you and makes things in your life a little calmer!
You do know Syrup is pictures right? he he.
I'm so glad you were able to make to move back. I hope that they can find out what's wrong with your back and head. I know how hard it can be when they don't know. While sometimes it's worse to know what's wrong, at least you know.
Love you.
I am so glad that you are happy with moving back into inside sales and that your boss was so willing to take you back. The stress of money sucks! But I do hope that you can start feeling better soon! You are in our thoughts! Let us know if you need anything! Good luck with everything!
I hope the new position helps.
LOL, "I know ha ha something's wrong with my head". That was funny.
And this too shall pass...but man, when you're going through it, it sure stinks!! Hang in there!
Post a Comment