Monday, December 31, 2007

Nothing to talk about.

This weekend was very boring for us. We did absolutely nothing. Kailye, Michael and I were all sick on Friday so we sat around and vegged all night. Then Saturday we basically did the same thing. I did get some of Christmas decorations put away but really not much else. Sunday I was sick and Kk still had a cough so we stayed home from church. That really was our whole weekend. Fun eh? I'm s little bugged today because I had to come to work. It wouldn't normally be a big deal except I woke up late so I'm going to be here a while. I have to make sure I get my hours this pay run so I don't lose my benefits. I have to take a few days off in the next few weeks and because of the changes with my job..woohoo...I don't have vacation time.

Kailye goes in next week to get her tubes put in her ears...YAY!!!! Poor kid can't hear anything. She also has to have something trimmed in her ear that is making it even worse for her to hear. Also Michael got a job offer and is supposed to go to Chicago for training next week. He hasn't decided if he wants to take it yet but if he does he will be gone next week and I will need to be home with kk one day.

Well I better make some money since I have to work today. Peace.

2 comments:

Huntsmans said...

That is so great that KK is getting her tubes! ANd congrats on the job offer. We love you

Holly said...

Sorry you guys were all sick...that doesn't sound like fun.