This years New Years Eve was pretty relaxed. We went to mom and dad's house and played games with the family...minus the Huntsman's. It was fun and so chill. We ate yummy lasagna Steph made and sat around all night. Honestly some of us didn't make to mid night, and the rest of us barely did.
Kailye went to the doctor earlier in the day with mom and Bobbie. I guess at one point she was arguing with the nurse about the thermometer. Well the nurse said should we take you r temperature...well mom called me right after and said Kk has a fever at 102. Yikes, that kid kills me. You never know she's sick until she pukes on you. Since she was so sick so she just laid on the couch half the night. But she still had fun trying to steal Bobbie's property in Monopoly.
Kailye went to the doctor earlier in the day with mom and Bobbie. I guess at one point she was arguing with the nurse about the thermometer. Well the nurse said should we take you r temperature...well mom called me right after and said Kk has a fever at 102. Yikes, that kid kills me. You never know she's sick until she pukes on you. Since she was so sick so she just laid on the couch half the night. But she still had fun trying to steal Bobbie's property in Monopoly.
On New Years day Michael went to work so Kk and I went up to mom's again. We went and saw The Waterhorse with Art and Steph and the boys. It was cute. Kailye liked it. At one point during the movie Kailye moved over to sit next to Aunt Steph because Brighton wasn't sitting in his seat and then Brighton came over and crawled in the seat with Kailye. He was so cute and giggly. It was funny. Later last night Michael came over to mom and dad's to watch the Hawaii Vs. Georgia game and Steph, mom, Kailye and I went to see P.S. I Love You. It was such a good movie. I'm not a Hilary Swank fan but she did a great job with the role. I would also love to know where I can buy almost everything she wore in that whole movie. Kailye was funny on the lovie dovey parts she would cover her eyes and make funny faces.
Well I need to get to work. Sorry there are no pictures I forgot to take my camera. I'm not sure any of us took any pictures, now that I think of it...Bye.
5 comments:
I'm so not a Hillary Swank fan either. AND yes, I want ALL her clothes:)
Movies and relaxing...yay!
we missed the fam, but gladto know you all had fun. love you!
I hope things go ok with the tubes. My mom has to get them in too.
KK told me that Monopoly is her favorite game now. :-)
Post a Comment