Kailye and I went yesterday to find her a snow coat. She's outgrown hers now and it won't work to play in the snow in anymore. So we went to the following stores: Walmart, Target, Shopko, Sears, Old navy, Ross, and EVERY store in the mall. NO ONE has coats anymore. HELLO?!?!? It's the middle of January! We still have 2 1/2 months of Winter left here. It's just started to get really cold. You've got to be kidding me. Every where I went had plenty of swim suits and shorts and tank tops...but not a single coat. Seriously, what are people thinking. So after a long day of looking EVERYWHERE we finally stopped by Parks Sportsman. Thankfully they had a few kids coats that weren't ridiculous looking. Kailye picked out a Spyder coat that is bright red. It looks just like this but red.
She looks adorable in it. She wore it all over last night. I'm also glad it is red because now we won't have to put her in red for the football games next year. She is also very excited that she can go skiing with her dad with her new coat. We'll see how that goes :)
She looks adorable in it. She wore it all over last night. I'm also glad it is red because now we won't have to put her in red for the football games next year. She is also very excited that she can go skiing with her dad with her new coat. We'll see how that goes :)
5 comments:
The coat looks cute! (it might have looked better in blue, but that's ok!)
At first I thought that was a picture of Kailye, and thought, Boy has she changed in the last few months. HAHAHA!
OK, I am glad you said you went to Parks because I was going to tell you should have gone there. I love the Spyder coats. Now you guys will be twins in your red coats!
IT is funny how quickly the season change BEFORE the seasons change... I wish KK and the kids were closer. I have coats that I have to give away. :)
That is so funny...Mariah came home yesterday exclaiming how wrong it was that Target was already selling bathing suits! How she knew that I don't know (kids!) but when I went there last night I checked and sure enough...bikini's all over the place. That's just wrong. You can still get coats here though at 60-70% off....come on down! I just bought one for Taryn today for $24.99!
You'd think you would at least find some on clearence! I'm sure it wasn't cheap at Parks either, but at least you'll have it for your next little one!
Post a Comment