Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blog template

I'm so freezing today, I really had to warm things up. I want it to be summer sooooo bad. I'm tired of being freezing. So I figured it could be summer on my blog. What do you think? Kailye is also VERY ready for warm weather. It doesn't help that I keep letting her get summer clothes here and there.

Last night Kailye and I went up to Salt lake with mom to get Michael his birthday present from mom and dad...but what he wanted looked really cheap and not cute, so Mom and I vetoed that idea. We did however get mom a few shirts than kk got a few things and I grabbed a few long sleeve shirts to fit over my belly. We also found her a cute new suit. It is reversible. We had fun.

On the way home we stopped at a little girl's store that just opened in American Fork, Justice, OH MY...I could go broke there. Kailye loved pretty much everything she saw. Mom and I found her outfits and she would go in and try them on. She was so funny. There were clothes all over the floor. She did say that the blue leggings mom picked out were "Freaking her out!" We laughed pretty hard at that one. She did get a few summer dresses though and a cute new shirt...oh and of course new sunglasses. When we were ready to go we told Kailye to put her clothes back on and she was taking a very long time. I opened the curtain to the dressing room and she was posing in front of the mirror with her new glasses and her own clothes on. She's such a girly girl when it comes to clothes.

6 comments:

Kay said...

I love the reversible suit, that is great!

Kristin said...

I am so excited to dress a little girl!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I ALMOST used that template, but I thought it might make me sad every time I looked at my blog:) Her new clothes are very cute!

Holly said...

That suit is so cute! Ahh, girls can break your bank. Thankfully, my boys are not THAT bad... Ty can be at times, but Con is pretty easy to shop for. I LOVE IT!

*Natalie* said...

Oh Cute! I heart kk she is soo funny!!! your background makes me want to go to cancun bad!
Love you

Nicola said...

Love the suit! Noelle would be extremely jealous. And I love your background. I am so in the mood for warm weather again. It has been too cold as of late!