Nothing exciting to write about today. Friday we went and saw Alvin & The Chipmunks with Dan, Peggy, Adam, Kari, & Jayci. It was cute I laughed a lot and Kailye loved it. I was a bit uncomfortable during the movie because our little stinker kept stick it's foot right out where my pants sit when I sit down. When we got home I had Michael put his hand on my stomach right there and you could definitely feel it's little foot.
Saturday we hung at home all day because I was feeling sick...I know shocker! We did go to China Lily for dinner though. I haven't been there in so long. I used to work there so my old boss was excited to see us. She was surprised by how big Kailye was also.
Sunday we forgot that our church time changed so we totally missed it. Oops. But we did get in a whole day of football...well I slept half the day but kk and Michael watched lots of football. Michael also started to get the baby stuff out of the garage. He put up the crib in Kk's room and we are starting to get things situated. I still need to figure out how to con mom into making all the bedding for the kids room. I don't have a sewing machine...plus she is much better at that stuff than me. I already have all the fabric I just need it done. We'll see. Well I better go.
Sorry no pictures I forgot my camera again this weekend.
7 comments:
Trish-KK or any of your kiddos are welcome in my home...that is when I get one. :)
Ty saw the Chimpmunk movie and loved it too!
You could totally do the bedding! But your right mom really is the best at that stuff! I wish I had sewing machien I say I would be all domestic but...?
You could totally do the bedding! But your right mom really is the best at that stuff! I wish I had sewing machien I say I would be all domestic but...?
Good luck at convincing Linda to do all of your bedding! I am excited for you to get all of your baby stuff out. That is the fun part. Good luck with getting everything the way you like it. (=
Baby stuff out already. Man you are on top of things.
I agree with Kristin! We're just BARELY painting the baby's room and still haven't gotten our crib and changing table yet! The room is all in shambles too.... go you guys! I've only got like 9 weeks to go too!
I have to say that there is no way mom will do the bedding. She loves you but she can't even get to her machine right now. Good thing you have a lot of time. :-) Besides mom is so freakin busy.... ask Steph about her bathing suits.... ha ha
Post a Comment