Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekend

We really did not do much this weekend. On Friday we went up to mom & dad's to pick up Michael's new ski pants (thanks mom, and Art for that discount) that he got for his bday. He was pretty excited. While we were there I decided I wanted to go to a movie, so I got Steph and took her with Kk and I to see 27 Dresses. It was cute. Michael would have been pretty bored if he would have gone. After the movie I took Steph back up to the house and we started talking...we tend to do that a lot...well a while later Bobbie stepped outside and said Michael had just called the house. I looked at the clock on the dash board and we had been sitting outside talking for nearly 3 hours...yeah it was 3:30 AM. Oops...needless to say our husbands were a bit nervous as to where we were. My phone automatically shuts off at 1AM so I never heard them call and Steph had left her phone at home. Next time maybe we need to set a timer?!

Saturday Michael and I slept in a bit since we had been up so late. We spent the day being pretty lazy. We did get the girl's room rearranged and some curtains up in that room and the front room. It looks so nice. That night we both started feeling a bit sick so the rest of the weekend was pretty lazy. We stayed home from work on Monday too and got some much needed sleep.

Today hasn't started out so great either...look here. But I'm hoping the rest of the day will go better.

2 comments:

Holly said...

NICE-freak out your poor husbands! I want to go see that movie, but my boys will not go. I may have to drag a girlfriend... ;)

Nicola said...

LOL...I have done that to Kelly before. He wasn't very happy with me. I am glad that you got some stuff done though. That always feels good. Although I am sorry you feel sick. Hope you get better soon!