Michael decided not to go out to Chicago next week for the job he was offered. After looking into the company a lot more we saw that it was not going to be a very good opportunity. We heard some awful things about this company. And frankly we would lose money to have miss work for a week, especially if it's a waste of time. So we are back to square one again. He is going to start working more on the real estate with Adam as well as working at the apartments. He still plans on finding another job in the mean time but for now we feel like this is the best thing for him to do. I'll keep you updated as far as job offers go. Bye
5 comments:
Good luck, hope something turns up soon!
well if the job really is not a good thing I'm glad you found that out now. We love you and hope thigs work out for you
That is a bummer about the job...Hope that doesn't happen to us on this end... I will put Michael in my prayers. :)
Thank goodness for the promptings of the Spirit eh? I'm sure that you will find something that is a much better fit and probably would pay better.
Bummer on the job thing. But glad you guys found out about company before he got stuck into something. I hope something better comes up for you guys and that things go well. I am sure Kailye is glad he will be around for her surgery. (=
Post a Comment