I forget who we've told and who we haven't that we are expecting again. So here it is. This is our preggo blogspot. 4pregnancies1child.blogspot.com
I have lots of pictures I need to post from Christmas, but alas I am at work. We did have a very good holiday season though. Very relaxed. We loved it. It is the first year in 5 years that I don't feel like I need a vacation from my vacation. Woohoo.
I was so excited to get cute little pictures of my new nephew this morning. He's so cute. He looks just like Katy. Michael is soooo excited that they named him after him. He feels very honored. I don't think they have pictures up yet but here's a link.
Well back to work. I'll try to post tonight.
I have lots of pictures I need to post from Christmas, but alas I am at work. We did have a very good holiday season though. Very relaxed. We loved it. It is the first year in 5 years that I don't feel like I need a vacation from my vacation. Woohoo.
I was so excited to get cute little pictures of my new nephew this morning. He's so cute. He looks just like Katy. Michael is soooo excited that they named him after him. He feels very honored. I don't think they have pictures up yet but here's a link.
Well back to work. I'll try to post tonight.
5 comments:
HEY, she told me that they named him after Michael from the Bible (like Michael the Archangel).....so who is she lying to????????
Glad you had a great Christmas!
Ha ha, you guys are so funny. Archangel... he he. Congrats to Katy!
Um yeah, have I warned you lately that I am a dork?
YAY! You are pregnant! Wait... I already knew that! ;)
Glad to hear Katy had her baby.
Congrats on the pregnancy! Glad you had a great Christmas! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment