Monday, December 10, 2007

Watch out...it's long.

I know it has been a very long time since I last blogged. I wanted to post so many pictures but I still have not figured out how to get them off my stinkin' camera. Just kidding figured it out....okay a few hours later.


Thanksgiving was so fun....yes it's really been that long since I posted. I loved seeing all the family.
We went bowling on Thanksgiving...it was very fun. I really want some of those cute kids bowling shoes for Kk. They are sweet.

The week after Thanksgiving Michael, Kk, and I got in a car accident. We were stopped and a lady rear-ended us going 40 mph. then we hit the car 10 feet in front of us. Needless to say our car is totalled. I am not happy about it considering we paid it off before we bought the house. So now we get to try to find a new car and try to avoid another car payment. I have been off of work since the accident because I was hurt. I got a concussion that has left me with a lasting head ache..woohoo. I also messed up my back but they can't really do much to check it yet. Not with out an MRI. and That is going to have to wait a while. SO now we get to deal with the insurance claim adjuster for Farmers, which is the other driver's insurance. But if our Medical gets over 3000 we will be filing with our Attorney. Michael has a friend who is an accident and injury lawyer. We'll see how it goes. I'm hoping everything goes away and nothing hurts anymore but after 2 weeks of physical therapy and doctor's visits that really hasn't been working out.



We did go visit our super cute little new niece..oh wait our only niece. She's so cute and such a good little baby.


We went to mom's a few weeks ago to do the annual Ginger Bread houses. It was fun. This year we decided to let Kailye do her own and we would just help her out. She did a great job. next year we will get back into the spirit of it but it was too much for this year. Kailye had so much fun playing in the snow with her daddy, Parks, Bright, Art and aunt Steph. They built a great snowman. I will have to post all of these pictures later.

























Michael and I have been trying to keep it all together with the accident and me not working...which translates to no income..THANK goodness for savings. Everything's still good for now. Hopefully we can get it all settled and I can get back to work for a while.....Before I quit to stay home with kk...hoping for February. Michael is looking for Jobs...if anyone hears of anything open please let me know. He's got plenty of experience in multiple fields and a degree in Business. We basically just need something with insurance that pays enough to pay our bills.

I got the tree up right after Thanksgiving...I love our Santa tree. Kailye picked out all the ornaments last year.



Kailye was very excited about all the snow at our house. She jumps in it when ever she can.


Well I better get to the grocery store before Michael comes home. We have NO food in our house right now...besides the bit of food storage we have. Love you all. Peace

7 comments:

Heather S. said...

I'm glad that even though you were hurt, that you're all okay! I was wondering what happened to your blogging... I missed you. I cried a little...

Holly said...

YAY a blog! I am sooo sorry to hear about the accident. That is a HUGE bummer. If Michael wants to come out and help us with the tile...we will pay for you to drive out and pay for him to help install it. Our bathroom needs it now too! Just a thought... ;) OK...I am still trying! Can't balme me can you?!?! I loved all the pictures. Did you see the one of KK on Thanksgiving (on mine)? SO CUTE... :)

Bobbie said...

YAY so many pictures!

Love you.

Kristin said...

Well I hope that car accidnets didn't leave you with lasting damage.

I loved all the pictures.

Kailye did such a great job on her house. I especially like the candy canes ;)

Will said...

That may have been long, but was worth the wait (well, kind of) Anyway, it was an awesome entry!

Kay said...

Wahoo..finally another post! But a car accident, bummer...:(

Heather S. said...

Okay, another thing... I'm jealous of the snow that came AFTER we left... jerk snow.