Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fires & Grandma's..uh not together:)

I've had a pretty draining day today so this is going to be short. Sorry. yesterday after Kailye went to school we headed up to Kari's so Natalie could help me do Keija's birth announcement's. They are really cute...thanks Nat! But on the way up we saw a pretty big fire. It made the whole valley stink.This is just a Kailye face. One of many!
Today we went up to mom & dad's and Kailye played with all the kids. They were having a tea party. I also took Keija to the doctor and she's sad now. She had to have 3 shots today and is not a happy camper tonight. She was off the charts on her height and in the 80% on her weight. She's a big kid.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sorry I missed the Tea party...I left too early. :(