Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lots of stuff...

I haven't blogged in a while so I decided its probably about time for an update. Last Friday Kk and I went to my mom's to visit and hang out with the family. It was great to get to have Bobbie do some reflexology on our feet. It felt wonderful, I really love massages:) Kailye decided she could do it too...backwards! Bobbie keeps trying steal Keija from me and I keep telling her no. Well she decided to try to steal Brighton...uhm?.....yeah he stabbed her with his fork!!!...he's totally a mama's boy, he was not convinced that Bobbie was his "new" mom. Later Friday night we headed to the Wu's for a "girls night"..Man I've kind of had a lot of that lately! Woohoo for me! Suzanne and Mickie did our toes! and my Aunt Chrissie was here from TN visiting. I haven't seen her in 2 or 3 years. It was so much fun to sit and visit with my family. Kailye had a ton of fun playing with Jason. They jumped in the couch pillows and played in the dirt outside..okay the came in COVERED in dirt but they had fun! Kk is under the pillows. Zannie and Mickie did a fabulous job on all of our toes. Poor Zannie again had to grit and bare it while she put University Of Utah U's on my toes. This is the 3rd year I have "made" her do it. This year I did make her a tip jar..I even made it out of Blue and White...so that everyone could contribute. She is absolutely increadible at her hobbie. Let me just show you!
GO UTES!!!!!!!

These are mine and mom's toes...stinkin' ByU fans...bunch of crazies!These are Steph's toes...oh yes people those are olympic rings and firework. Are you serious!!! These are some talented girls!These are all of our toes...we ended up with U of U, ByU, and Auburn logo's, a nike swoosh, a dragonfly, and some flowers. We all had very sparkling toes by the time we were done. It was a great night.

Saturday Michael and I ran errands and found a great frozen yogurt place where you dish your own...mmm. After that we headed up to Dad's to help him with pics, but we got rained out so we just hung out and watched the Olympics...I LoVe The OlyMPicS! Kailye stayed the night at grandma's and went to church with them in the morning. She was so excited to see some of her old friends. Sunday was blah...I didn't feel good and Michael just went to get kk and visit his mama.

Monday we went to Mom and dad's to attempt the pictures again. I also needed to do the bride's (my friend from high school) hair. Her pictures all turned out Beautiful! She had a very hard time deciding for her big picture so instead she choose to get 7 8x10's.

Today I went to work...and QUIT!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!! I have not been unemployed in 10 years people! It feels very weird but also very good. I am so happy that I will get this chance to stay home with my cute kiddo's. AND I am SOOOO greatful my husband is very supportive of that decision...if he had it his way it would have happened a year ago. Although I must say it really does feel a little weird to be completely financially dependant on someone else. It's been a long time since I've been like that. Tonight we also went to take pictures of JD for his 6 month pictures for mom and dad's wall. He was so cute and we caught the perfect picture. I don't have it but I think Bobbie will eventually get around to posting it.

Keija is getting soooo big. She is already growing up WAy too fast. She smiles and laughs everyday. And she really loves to mimic what ever you do. She will stick her tongue out if you stick yours out and just today mom was waving to her and she waved back. We thought it was a fluke but she did it over and over. She's such a happy kid...unless she's hungry:)




you can't see it very well in these pictures but Keija has a big dimple, just like daddy, on her right cheek. It's so cute. She is definetly her daddy's girl! Last night I put her in my Jammies from when I was a baby. They have our middle name on them...I love it! I'm so glad they fit so cute...they are just a little worn out:)So I decided to start selling the wipes cases and hair bows I make. I haven't got it all set up yet but I think I will start by selling them on Etsy.com. We decided to put kk back into private school for another year, after learning our local public school has 35 kindergarteners to a class with one teacher! So I'm hoping to help with the costs of that. I figure I'll see how the web thing goes and then maybe do a craft fair this christmas time. Kailye went with Leeana today up to Natalie's to swim...and fry...how priceless is this picture?...so I took Keija and got some cute stuff to make all the wipes cases. I made a really cute Pirate one for Bobbie but forgot to take a picture of it. If you know anyone who wants one or any hair bows/clips let me know. Well I think this was one of the longest posts I have ever done so I better be done and go to sleep. Night!

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Cute pics! Love those Auburn toes!

Congrats on the SAM thing and good luck with the wipe venture.

Taryn will be so excited to hear both you and Keija have the middle name of Rainbow!

Will said...

Great blog entry. Special fonts and everything!

Kristin said...

Wow I am so excited for you that you get to stay home now. that is great! I love being at home... most days.

Haha, Jason has Pajamas out of the sports fabric. I bet I know where you got it ;)

Holly said...

YAY! You are home! That is great! IF you ever want to play-just call! Krsitin came over today for a while. It was fun! ;)
LOVE the wipes containers. Even that soccer one is sooo cool. I guess my boys do not need it any more-bummer. LOL!

Tami said...

I am excited for you! Staying home and the ability to either sew cute things or do pictures to pull in extra money- that is a great set up! Oh and you would be in trouble if you were anything but a U of U fan with the guy you are married to!