Keija had here two month appointment yesterday. Poor kid had to have 3 shots..oh man she didn't like that! The doctor checked her out and she is off the charts for her height and in the 80% on her weight. I figured she was a big kid. 3 people in the office asked if we were there for her 4 month appointment:)
Keija is 5 weeks younger than Aubri and about 3 inches taller!
She apparently thought something was funny!
We went to the pool for the last time today. We met a friend of mine from High school and her cute kiddo's there. I hope she doesn't kill me for this picture, I just think it's so cute that her little Payson is playing footsies with Keija.
And I finally got the pictures from our Timp hike...okay I got them yesterday but I wasn't in the mood for blogging.
She was sooo tired:)
She was sooo tired:)



7 comments:
Cute pics! Hope Keija is feeling better today-shots are never fun.:(
Okay. So I won't KILL you for the serious CLEAVAGE shot!! :) Geez!! It is a cute picture though. Your girls are too cute. We had so much fun today! We definitely have to get together again soon!!
I love today's New Cavemen....with the baby carrier strapped to their chests!
So how would her measurements compare with Sierra's who is a few MONTHS older? Kristin just posted Sierra's.
FUN!! I love the pictures of the girls. Very cute! McKenna you look gorgeous.:)
What great pictures! Keija is such a doll. You all look like you had a blast at the caves!
Those girls look like twins! They must have the same genes! Sorry I just can't get over it!
I love the family picture in the cave! I copied it so that I have a updated pic of you all. Oh and I love that the guys are carrying the babies!
Post a Comment