Keija was very happy to go to the swimming pool. Can you tell?
Check out the hair on Parks :)
Kailye and I in our matching lava lava's from Mexico!
My stinkin' cute nephew JD
I LOVE this picture. Kailye loves swimming!
Keija also loves swimming..okay not so much swimming as sitting in the water:)
We had fun with the family at the pool today. Kailye is always so happy when it's not just mom.
I also set up an account at
kandk.etsy.com to sell the bows and wipes cases. I am kind of excited to see how it all works out. I have only gotten a few bows up so far but I'll get more up pretty soon.
4 comments:
Cool I hope you sell a ton of bows!!
One of the girls at Art's work wants to know how much it costs for a wipe thingy:)
Looked like a fun day! I bet you're a gonna sell a ton. GOOD LUCK!
Those pictures are so cute! It made me laugh when I saw the life guard laughing at KK jumping in the pool.
Post a Comment