Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pool day!

Kailye, Keija, and I went to the pool today. I would love to go everyday like we did at the beginning of Summer, but it's so much more work now. We had a great time. We met some friends there. The kids ran all over the pool and played. I forgot to get my camera out while they were in the water. I'll remember next week.
My bEauTiFul gIrLS LOVE sWimmInG!!!
Kk & AiNSley dRyINg oFF iN thE SWEET sUnSHinE!

HoGAn & AiNSley gEttINg rEady tO Go.

1/3 oF My WHoLe WoRLd!!

ChECk oUt tHE tHIghS oN thIs KId!!!

4 comments:

Kay said...

I love Kailye's swim suit!

Holly said...

Looks like fun! I love the pool. :)

Sue said...

Yay!!! I am so happy you have blog.. and a family!! I haven't seen you since highschool! It's been too long. I'm glad everything is going well. I love seeing pictures of your family and your little girls!! Isn't summer great?

Tami said...

What fun you are having this summer!