All in RED in honor of Utah's win over Michigan today!!
If you look closely at this picture you can see that Kailye is crying! She didn't want to go out, but once we were out she wanted to go faster than the wave runner would go:) Silly girl! I'm sad I didn't to many pictures of Marley but she had a ton of fun. Although every time we went out on the boat or wave runners she tried to follow. She loves us!
This section of the blog is titled "i tOLd yOu So!" Michael got the pathfinder stuck in the sand. I tried to tell him it was too heavy but alas he had to learn the hard way...a very nice ranger came along and pulled us out:)
This section , per Adam's request, is titled MiCHaeL iS aWEsoMe! What you are looking at, even though you can barely see it, is a Dodge Diesel Cummins Mega-crew cab sunk up to it's axles in the sand!! SO michael pulled it in to pull out the wave runners and it sat too long and sunk a bit, then Dan thought he could just get it out and instead sunk it another 6 inches. Don't worry a very nice ranger came along to spend an hour of his time jacking up the front of the truck so they could get rocks under the tires to get it out. Oh well it's not a Griffee vacation unless something goes wrong:)

These picture are from Michael's phone so they are not the best but they are the only one's I have from today:(



And last but not least...On the way up to the lake Kailye kept watching the music video from Enchanted over and over...she had head phones on and couldn't hear herself singing and this is the result!! She's such an adorable kiddo!!! (normally she has pretty perfect pitch)
7 comments:
Looks like fun! Jealous of Bear lake, that would be fun, and KK you are a doll.
That video is hilarious!! She's going to kill you one day!! :) Look like a fun trip, even if the truck got stuck!!
Looks like you guys had a great trip! When things happen like getting stuck I think it just amkes the trip more memorable!! And I just love the video of her singing. How cute is that!?! Lol..she is going to take after her mommy!
That trip looked like fun! Hope your camera is okay or under warranty. :( I love when you can capture the 'I told you so' on film... :P
What a fun trip!
So glad you guys had a fun trip!
So when are we ever going to get Cat back out here so we can all go to lunch or something?
I seriously miss the 2 of you!
You're girls are adorable as ever!
I love the cowgirl hat!
xOxOxO
Ok that video was a hoot! Even dad came in to watch it.
I love the pictures also, Gwen just cracks me up.
Post a Comment