you tell me...
I have
a 6 year old who just seems to get more and more sweet
a 19 month old who is a crazy ball of energy
a 6 month old who is just starting to get mobile
and I want more.
I don't mean in a few years, I mean like in the next year or so. Is this crazy? Have I lost my mind? If they'd let me, I'd hop on a plane and head straight to Haiti! But since they won't I guess the old fashioned way will work:)
We are already going to be SUPER poor with Michael back in school for the next 6 years. We had already decided not to wait 6 years to have more kids. What's a few more kiddos running around, a few more diapers to change, a few more bottles to fill, a few less moments of quiet, a few less dollars in the bank, a few more kids in one room(honestlyI love that our house is so tiny-you have NO choice but to get along+there is no where for these babies to hide). I guess it's something to think about.
7 comments:
Well, then I hope you have a set a twins and get it done faster. Worked for me...:)
Yes, Crazy hehe. Matt and I are getting there... we want all our kids pretty close too. I wish I could get a couple kids from haiti too! Matt and I set our minds on adopting at least one child about 4 years ago... now our question is when to adopt that child...
Not crazy at all!! I used to think that about anyone who had a billion kids all close together. But now, I realize what a gift being a mother is. Sad that it took a loss to teach me. (Not that I didn't already know, I just needed an attitude adjustment.) They say that going from 2 to 2 is the hardest, and after 3 it's just all the same. So why not?! Have a bunch! I feel the same way right now. I'm not going to pressure myself, but if it happens, I'll take a dozen right now! :) So go for it!
If I could...we would have had more! The boys and I had this conversation yesterday about our family being the only family with 2 kids. A friend of C's was with us, and said I was smart not to have more. To which I responded, "It wasn't MY choice! It was the Lord's!" I would love to jump on that plane and go to Haiti with you...XOXO
Do it! You are amazing! Plus you make some pretty cute ones! and I never think money is a real big issue.
I say do it too! Some days I wonder if I have the patience for another baby but if that other baby is here, you have no choice but to have patience. I'll watch for the "Im pregnant" post!
You might be. ;)
JK. The world would be a much better place if more people had this attitude.
Post a Comment