Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So I was thinking...

...I really enjoy kids. I don't care who's they are. I love them. They are all so cute, so individual.

I watched my sister's kids today and it was so fun. I had a 6 year old, 2 year old, 19 month old, 6 month old, and 2 month old all at once. AND all awake at the same time. They were running, crying, jumping, playing, all over the place and I LOVED it! I think I may not loving watching them as much at someone else's house but mine is so tiny there is nowhere for them to go:-)

2 comments:

Holly said...

A niece after my own heart...

Hilary said...

That's awesome. And really a blessing. I know some mothers who feel the opposite and I think that would make life so hard as a SAHM.

And I didn't know you had hearing loss too. I'm finding it's a lot more common than I ever realized. It definitely didn't hold you back or hinder you from being an amazing singer. Thanks for sharing that with me. It is really encouraging to me.