I know it sounds so silly but I feel like my life now compared to a year ago, actually compared to anytime other than the present, is just Bliss.
I have learned so much in the past year or so.
I have learned myself.
I have learned to truly love.
I have learned to care.
I have learned to cope.
I have learned to be happy NO MATTER what.
I have learned to be positive NO MATTER what.
I have learned from my past.
I have learned from others pasts.
I have learned everyone deserves a second chance.
I have learned people can change and do.
I have learned to igore EVeRyThINg negative anyone says, No exceptions.
I have learned everyone is a child of God reguardless of mistakes-Are you perfect?
I have learned not to judge.
I have learned no one can offend me unless I let them.
I have learned no one can take advantage of me unless I let them.
I have learned to be accepting.
I have learned life is too short not to keep learning.
I have learned life is too short not to be happy.
I have learned to change the pattern-change the pattern, change the result.
I have learned who I am.
I have learned to be that person.
I have learned so much more.
Just these few things have forever changed my life.
Isn't learning the whole purpose?
I have learned so much in the past year or so.
I have learned myself.
I have learned to truly love.
I have learned to care.
I have learned to cope.
I have learned to be happy NO MATTER what.
I have learned to be positive NO MATTER what.
I have learned from my past.
I have learned from others pasts.
I have learned everyone deserves a second chance.
I have learned people can change and do.
I have learned to igore EVeRyThINg negative anyone says, No exceptions.
I have learned everyone is a child of God reguardless of mistakes-Are you perfect?
I have learned not to judge.
I have learned no one can offend me unless I let them.
I have learned no one can take advantage of me unless I let them.
I have learned to be accepting.
I have learned life is too short not to keep learning.
I have learned life is too short not to be happy.
I have learned to change the pattern-change the pattern, change the result.
I have learned who I am.
I have learned to be that person.
I have learned so much more.
Just these few things have forever changed my life.
Isn't learning the whole purpose?
5 comments:
Trish i'll be perfectly honest with you, if someone would have told me what kind of person you would be now about ohh 7-8 years ago I dont know if I would have believed them. You and my husband both have little bit of a past, who doesn't right? But it's how you learn from that and change for the better. You are an AMAZING person and have grown into an AWESOME wife and mother, also a great friend of mine. I see you as an example of what I ought to be more often then not. So thanks, for making me want to be a better wife, mother and friend You're doing great keep on keeping on. Learning is the best isnt it? :) Love ya!
Goodness, after Mickie's comment all I get to say is....Amen!
Wow, your deep-ness is astounding. I think you'll still be amazed with your growth next year. I think the world of you and I don't pass out compliments lightly.
I love it Trish! You truly are such a wonderful woman and I admire the way you take the things that are thrown at you and roll with them. You are wonderful and I'm thankful for your friendship!
You remind me of someone I know (wink,wink)! LOVE YOU more than you know... :)
Post a Comment