With a hair color and trim
a hair cut
feeding 3 babies
taking a 6 year old to and from school
2 Dr. appointments
3 loads of dishes
4 loads of laundry
a shower while my aunts color was setting:)
a shower while my aunts color was setting:)
1 play pen cover to be made(lets be honest, my mother did that one-THANKS MOMMA)
I didn't have time to pull out the camera yet.
I now get to go do more dishes
more laundry
and make dinner.
Every time I think my week maybe mellow it goes haywire...and I love it.
I didn't have time to pull out the camera yet.
I now get to go do more dishes
more laundry
and make dinner.
Every time I think my week maybe mellow it goes haywire...and I love it.
2 comments:
And I love you...thanks for doing my hair! Your Uncle loves it! ;)
See Holly it was't a bad color. The copper looks so pretty in your hair! LOL
Thanks for doing my hair Trish. I love it. Tomorrow will be the test to see if I can style it :)
Post a Comment