As I write I can see an adorable 1 1/2 year old pulling all silverware from the drawer next to the sink and putting it into the sink singing, "diches, diches, methy, methy!!"
While my 6 month old hits the same squeaky toy over and over and over.
That my just about sum up my day.
Oh wait she spotted the cookies. Now she's screaming..."COOOKKKIIIIEEEEESSSSS!!!!!"
Oh I love my chubby little Cage!
Not to much new at our house. We did receive a visit from the Elders President last night asking Michael to be the Secretary. He of course excepted. This really just re-affirms to me that we are doing what we should be:)
Michael has been back to school for a few days and so far seems to be enjoying it. He's a sponge when it comes to education though see I expected it.
Kailye has been doing so great with school. She reads far beyond her grade level and read chapter books like it nothing. I never remember doing that when I was 6. 12 maybe but not 6.
Keija has been enjoying her days ripping apart every square inch of our tiny house when ever she can...she is now ripping ALL the freshly folded laundry off the couch:)
Gabe is getting bigger and bigger everyday. He loves trying to crawl and trying to hold himself up. Although he really just LOVES laughing at his sisters.
I have been avoiding doing the house work, and slacked off with the gym last night. Oh well tomorrow's a new day, now I just have to actually do something with it:)
Now the Cage is putting jammies on now...over her skirt. Oh the mind of a toddler:)
While my 6 month old hits the same squeaky toy over and over and over.
That my just about sum up my day.
Oh wait she spotted the cookies. Now she's screaming..."COOOKKKIIIIEEEEESSSSS!!!!!"
Oh I love my chubby little Cage!
Not to much new at our house. We did receive a visit from the Elders President last night asking Michael to be the Secretary. He of course excepted. This really just re-affirms to me that we are doing what we should be:)
Michael has been back to school for a few days and so far seems to be enjoying it. He's a sponge when it comes to education though see I expected it.
Kailye has been doing so great with school. She reads far beyond her grade level and read chapter books like it nothing. I never remember doing that when I was 6. 12 maybe but not 6.
Keija has been enjoying her days ripping apart every square inch of our tiny house when ever she can...she is now ripping ALL the freshly folded laundry off the couch:)
Gabe is getting bigger and bigger everyday. He loves trying to crawl and trying to hold himself up. Although he really just LOVES laughing at his sisters.
I have been avoiding doing the house work, and slacked off with the gym last night. Oh well tomorrow's a new day, now I just have to actually do something with it:)
Now the Cage is putting jammies on now...over her skirt. Oh the mind of a toddler:)
5 comments:
I'm sure life with two babies can get pretty interesting at times. You have such a good attitude about it all too. You are awesome. I'm glad your husband is enjoying school. That is great that he's going back. I think the time will fly by pretty quickly, especially with your kids keeping you occupied. Good luck! I need to make sure I do something productive with my day tomorrow too. :) You're not the only one blowing off exercise tonight.
What a great description...I could see her now... :)
You make me laugh. What's the point of folding laundrey if you don't put it away with toddlers around . . .
Crazy happy times! I am glad you are writing all this down, it will be great someday!
Good point Will
Post a Comment