These two little ladies are just hilarious.
I knew they wouldn't sleep when I put them down for a nap.
I sat and listened to them talking to each other for 45 minutes.
Then Cage just kept crying "auby....AAAUUUUbbbbyyyyyyyy....auby!"
I took her out of the room because Aub fell asleep, but the silly girl still cried for Aubri for 30 minutes.
After the nap I was taking care of Gabe and it got to quiet...
I found them sitting together at the back door of the kitchen sharing a candy or "nanny" they found.
Missed the picture:-(
Their favorite place to play is on the table:-/
It's so cute I let them:)
I have already had everyone who sees them ask if they are twins.And I have learned 4 babies easily fit in my children's room:)
They are so much fun together and Cage is sooo happy to have someone to play with while "laylee" is at school. She's going to be sad when Aubri has to go home.
I knew they wouldn't sleep when I put them down for a nap.
I sat and listened to them talking to each other for 45 minutes.
Then Cage just kept crying "auby....AAAUUUUbbbbyyyyyyyy....auby!"
I took her out of the room because Aub fell asleep, but the silly girl still cried for Aubri for 30 minutes.
After the nap I was taking care of Gabe and it got to quiet...
I found them sitting together at the back door of the kitchen sharing a candy or "nanny" they found.
Missed the picture:-(
Their favorite place to play is on the table:-/
It's so cute I let them:)
I have already had everyone who sees them ask if they are twins.And I have learned 4 babies easily fit in my children's room:)
They are so much fun together and Cage is sooo happy to have someone to play with while "laylee" is at school. She's going to be sad when Aubri has to go home.
6 comments:
It is always a scary thing when the kids go quiet...
Quite the resemblance . . .
LOL. Are they twins? Those kids who look nothing alike? LOL. jk
They sure are cute together! If you really want we'll drop Jayci off too so you can have a big party. ;)
(Not that all twins are identical. I guess it's a somewhat fair question since they're both with you and they're only 6 weeks apart.)
I thought it was so cute when Gator did that with the bucket! :) Those girls are too cute!
What cute cousins! Friends for life!
Post a Comment