Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Upside down.

My world has flipped upside down this week.
The true problem-I knew it was coming and I wasn't prepared.
Not just financially but mentally not prepared.
Financially I tried. I really did and every time I got it going it has to be used:( But I guess that's the point.
I'm trying to stay positive. Negativity will not help accomplish anything.
But it is still scaring the bajeezies out of me.
Just trust in the Lord.
Everything will be fine.
It's okay.
We've been through worse.

4 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

If its regarding books and tuition there are tons of deferment options that dont require student loans. Believe weve been down that road many times. :) Let me know if you have any questions about that and i'll point you in the right direction.

mckenna said...

Yuck. Financial stuff is scary. And no matter how much faith you have and no matter how much you try to be positive, sometimes it's scary knowing that maybe, just maybe, the Lord plans to let us struggle a little. Or a lot. We just don't know. Sometimes it's hard to keep focus on the fact that the struggle is molding us into what he wants us to become. So even though we have faith, it takes way more work than we expect just to keep the eternal perspective. You guys are in my prayers. I love you more than you know! You have been such a strength to me during my trial. So here is my prayer and my faith for you to lean on during yours. Love you!

The Hansen's said...

Hang in there cute lady! You are stronger than you know. Sorry for the rotten turn of events, that's never a fun thing. know that I'm sending lots of love and prayers in your direction. Love ya

Holly said...

Like I have said before...you are ALWAYS welcome for time to spend at our house. Even Uncle E gave you the 'green light' too... ;) Keep that positive attitude...you are in my prayers. XOXO