New year's Eve
Babies in bed at 8
Games with the 6 year old & in bed at 10
Cafe Rio for the grown ups
Michael & I watched Movies...Which he paused at midnight to give me a kiss.
Perfection for this momma of 3 & my soon-to-be EXTREMELy busy Hubby.
We enjoyed the long holiday weekend visiting family and seeing a movie or two.
We got our sleeping schedules back on track in time for 9 am church Sunday.
Then we stayed up until 3 am last night talking.
It is only 4 pm & I am feeling it already but I am still not going to miss the gym tonight.
I didn't make going to the gym one of my resolutions for the year, those were all more spiritually based, but I have found a way to love it. A good friend or family member and I am set:)
Babies in bed at 8
Games with the 6 year old & in bed at 10
Cafe Rio for the grown ups
Michael & I watched Movies...Which he paused at midnight to give me a kiss.
Perfection for this momma of 3 & my soon-to-be EXTREMELy busy Hubby.
We enjoyed the long holiday weekend visiting family and seeing a movie or two.
We got our sleeping schedules back on track in time for 9 am church Sunday.
Then we stayed up until 3 am last night talking.
It is only 4 pm & I am feeling it already but I am still not going to miss the gym tonight.
I didn't make going to the gym one of my resolutions for the year, those were all more spiritually based, but I have found a way to love it. A good friend or family member and I am set:)
2 comments:
Keep it up! :) I love how I feel after a good work out. ;)
Wish I could go with you. Stupid golds!
Post a Comment