Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Am I drunk?....you judge for yourself...


So I just read my last blog before I started this one...I had no idea I was so great at spelling while typing :) But you have to give me a little credit because at least I got the y's in the right place. On our home computer the y key is broken so I have learned to type the y using ctrl v...so I'll find myself doing the same thing at work...yea you should see how that turns out since I can't type and look at the screen at the same time....LOL.


Not only can I not spell so great on my blogs....I'm going to start proof reading these...I also told a man on the phone today, whom I have never met, nor talked to before today, that I loved him. This came after the hoards of questions about being Morman, because he lives in Wisconsin. I explained all he wanted to know about my religion to him, even after he asked me if I really had horns under my hair, and as I was going to say goodbye I was texting Michael at the same time. Well I said to Mr. Harward.."let me know if I can help you with anything else"...Mr. Harward.."I will".."alright love you. Bye." The best part is I didn't relize I had said it until after I had hung up the phone and finished writing his contract. I then turned around to a co-worker who nearly fell off his chair he was laughing so hard.


Oh it doesn't stop there...My drunkenness continued...I also went to the gym after work today. (I know you may all clap for me) I bet you are thinking, is that it. Was that the whole story..well no it is not. Now don't judge me for what I am about to say, it could happen to anyone who is as retarded as I am. Anyway, Kailye and I went to the gym and afterward we went to wash the car. While we are in the car wash I let Kailye come sit with me until it's over. Well I told her to go sit in her seat about half way though because it was about to end and we needed to go home. Well it went on a little longer than I remembered. On the way home I looked into the back seat to see Kailye and she wasn't there!!!! I freaked out pulled over and ripped open the back door. She then popped up and screamed..."BOOOO!" I nearly wet my pants. yes...that's right I forgot to buckle her into the seat. Any of you who know me well, know that I never do this. I am a peranoid parent. But she and her dad play this game where when I go into a store and they are waiting outside she scares the bageesies out of me...it never fails I always forget she'll be there waiting to leap out and yell in my face, and then laugh so hard she has tears coming out of her eyes. anyway when she jumped up this time I fell backwards onto the ground...yea I thought she laughed hard before...I should have had a camera there I could have won lots of money while simotanously having my child taken by protective services for not putting her in a seat belt...Uh...I'm going to stay home the rest of the night for fear I would just leave her somewhere.



9 comments:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Mormon, not Morman.
Yeah, I was driving to an apartment I was going to look at today and I turned around to Parker saying "Mommy, you got your seat belt? Bright got his seat belt, I don't have my seat belt." About swerved into another car trying to pull over. Guess I left the house in a little too much of a hurry?
Wish I had been there to see you, I about cried jsut reading it(from laughing:))

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

just

Holly said...

Too funny! It must be a Coombs gene...I can hear Eric pulling up in the driveway...know it's him...get busy with something else...turn around and jump out of my skin because he's looking at me from the front door! He thinks it's hysterical! :-)

Kristin said...

That was one of the best blog entries I've ever enjoyed. Glad to have you here in blog-world too.
Will

Anonymous said...

that was hilarious.

Bobbie said...

I read your blog this morning and had to stop three times I was laughing so hard. Ask Katy about last time she scared me. I freaked out.

The sad thing is kailye did the hiding thing in the car the other day. Nice to know what she was doing!

Oh and I have more than once acidently said said "Continental Airlines what can I do to you?". Its so sad!

Huntsmans said...

Braxton was asleep next to me and had to stop myself from laughing out loud! Trish I love you!

Heather S. said...

I think Kailye sounds like a funny little girl! And boy is she cute! She's getting so big! You crazy lady you...

Katie said...

Okay, I'm a carseat Nazi too, but that story is sooo funny! Kailye sure has a great sense of humor!