Okay so I'm on a mac at work and it will not let me leave comments on anyone's Blog..but..I totally agree with Will in every aspect. It's so great to be able to keep in touch with everyone. I love getting messages and comments...I probably should lay off a little while I'm at work but I'm working at the same time :)
I have not stayed in such close contact with my cousins, my aunts, and even my own siblings until this last week...and most of you live within 30 miles of me. I love blogging. It is such a great way to keep a family journal. I am not good at writing one because I can type faster than I can write. But I find myself wanting to print all of your blogs as well so I can have a huge family scrapbook. We need to get the rest of our family on this thing. I LOVE IT!!!!
I also agree with having extended family around when it comes to marriages. Maybe not as close as Michael and I but you know....we actually really appreciate living at mom and dad's. They have been very generous to let us do so for so long while Michael is in school. Hopefully this summer you can all come visit us in our house, apartment, condo...I don't know?..you can tell I'm right on top of it can't you. Someday. Well like I said I'm at work..I should go. Love you all.
4 comments:
You are too cute...
I just realized that now all of us siblings are blogging. It's fun to read it all.
I love printing my own out, never thought about printing out everyones, kinda fun idea, but can you imagine the cost of paper and ink.
Oh my gosh, I am so excited that you are blogging now! Like I said tonight, I have been trying to recruit people forever, and not that my recruiting efforts had anything to do with you starting yours, but I am glad to have another blog to read!! Yay! Come look at mine too!
I agree!!!! Love ya lady:)
Post a Comment