Sunday, February 25, 2007

Just for fun...

I'm copying this from Kik because I thought it was fun!
Your real name: Patricia, but I'll answer to Tricia, Trish, Dawn, Dawny....or if it's Michael Trina.
Your Gangsta Name: (first 4 letters of real name plus izzle): Triizzle
Your Detective Name: (fav color and fav animal): Green Elephant
Your Soap Opera Name: (middle name, and childhood street): Dawn 330
Your Star Wars Name: (the last 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Feetrcoo..ha ha that's funny
Your Super Hero Name: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Baby Blue Water
Your Iraqi Name: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name): Tiwoarn
Your Witness Protection Program Name: (great-grandmother/grandfather's first name and Jones): Olive Arthur Jones
Your Goth name: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Dutchy

2 comments:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Ok, on the Iraqi name I have a few questions. Wouldn't the second letter of your first name be a or r depending if you went Patricia or Trish, not t? Isn't the third letter of your dad's middle name y? Which one of your siblings names starts with an r?

This one was a good one. Art liked it too:)

Bobbie said...

She's a freaky kind of girl....

SUPER FREAK SUPER FREAK

:-)