So I got up this morning..ha ha ....morning...it was 11:45, to my daughter sitting on my bed watching Angelina Ballerina. She's such a good kid and I'm such a slacker. Michael left early this morning because his dad's office basement flooded, so I of course did not get up. Okay that's a little miss leading because I probebly would not have gotten up anyway. I stayed up last night figuring out how to do all this blog stuff and then I was looking at some of all of your blogs and realized you all do myspace as well....so...I tried that out also. I don't know how you all have time for this? maybe it's that you all know a little more about computers than I do so things go a bit quicker. But I set up a myspace..."Trish-the cutest sister" is the name on it if you all want to look me up. I'm not quite sure how to use it yet but I'll figure it out.
So last night we went to the temple with alot of the Coombs Clan. It was such an experience to be in the temple with so much of my family. I loved it. I'm so sorry Will and Kristen couldn't come, but thank you so much for watching Kailye I really appreciate it. If you ever need a babysitter, don't hesitate to call me. I'm not home during the day but we don't do much at night or on the weekends. Really Kailye loves Jason...and any other kids that she can play with.
Well Kailye needs help with the cinderella game that she got for Valentine's Day...better go.
1 comment:
I think it's a mixture of being more computer savy (sorry) as well as the fact that I personally am chained to my computer for work. Even if it's slow I can't leave.... so I have to find good entertainment online. Blogging seems to be the way I've done it. ;-)
It's so fun to see you blogging, oh and you may be the cuter sister but I'm the most beautiful.
Post a Comment