So it tuesday morning..I'm at work..but not working yet. I get so tired of lately. We went and saw "Music & Lyrics" last night. It was alright but it is definetly a renter. Mom didn't relize until she was home for a few hours that she had left her sell phone in the movie theater, so...I crawled on the floor underneath a couples chairs as they were trying to watch the last 10 minutes of the movie to retrieve it:) They were so happy I was there I'm sure. Well better get back to work.
2 comments:
Her "Sell" phone? Maybe you were thinking about work more than you thought you were.
We liked the movie (saw it Valentines) but thought it was a bit slow. I think you are right, it's a renter.
Now I will wait to see it until it comes out on DVD. Sorry about the cell phone! :-)
Post a Comment