So I just started this today, and I've never done anything that has to do with computers except check my email and my bank statement. So here goes....
We went to Brighton's Birthday party last night at the Lehi pool and it was so much fun. I didn't even know that place exsisted until yesterday, but when I mentioned at work everyone knew what I was talking about....I don't get out much I guess. But I'm hoping in the near future that will change. Michael is done with school in May so I'm praying after that I will be able to stay home. I'm ready to stay home and take care of Kailye and get everything done I've neglected the past few years. I miss hanging out with my sisters and I would love to be able to do more things during the day with all my friends and family who have kids also....wink wink...nudge nudge :)
Speaking of things I've neglected....Tonight we are going to the temple, which is good because we don't go nearly as much as we should. It's only five minutes away, we have plenty of babysitters and we still don't get there! Pathetic I know. My grandparents are here from Guatemala (I don't think that's spelled right?) so most of my mom's family is going.Well I better go. I haven't eaten all day and I have to get ready.
2 comments:
I am so excited you started blogging! I am sooo sad we couldn't come this weekend... :(
Hey, ya! No kidding! Go blogger! It's lots of fun... and a good way to check in on people. I'll connect you to mine!
Post a Comment